I messed up...

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
2,642
Location
Falmouth
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, I was moving around some coral when I broke my nemenzophyllia (fox coral) off of its glue and it fell onto my A. Pachysepta, no problem, I'll just glue it back. That's when I noticed a sharp piece of skeleton has impailed one of the (nemenzophyllia) polyps at two places. While the holes are small, will it make a recovery or will I loose the polyp? Need some advice with this as I'm really stressed about this...
 
If the coral is healthy it should heal no problem,

I've pulled a 2" piece of a "fragged" acro out of my old meat coral. It healed up in less then a week lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new