I need a light in Chattanooga!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone got a compact fluorescent, T5, or small MH fixture I can use or buy?

My little clip on 150w fixture had the glass brake on it for some reason and I need something quick for my frag tank. I can work with just about anything but can't go higher than 250w of MH.

Anyone?
 
I have a new glass for a aquamedic HQI pendant, but i doubt its the right measurement
 
I have a cheap 4 bulb 48" t-5 fixture that I can lend you till you can get what you have repaired or replaced. It has 2 daylight and 2 actinic with about 6 months of run time on it.

Let me know
Chris
 
I could use it Chris!! I can pay you too.

Bryan might could use it or rig it up!
 
BKV, you got a power cord for that pendant? im looking for one! :wink:
 
hey my friends danandkam have a new t5 48" coral life light for sale very nice and only a couple of months old
 
How much?
 
Dave youve already posted about it in there thread a few days ago
 
cshoneyman - thanks bro. I am going to try and buy this light and if it doesnt pan out then we can get together. Thanks so much!

bigkai - how can I get with these peeps and buy this light? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new