I need help identifying these clown fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tripp890
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tripp890

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these two clowns from a buddy to quarantine and treat for signs of MV. I have never been good at identifying clownfish, could someone confirm that these two are Ocellaris?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new