I need help picking t5 bulbs for my fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmp21677
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmp21677

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
283
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 8 bulb 24" t5 fixture and am trying to figure out my bulb configuration. It's going over a 60 cube and will be a lps sps mixed reef. Any suggestions?
 
2 ATI Blue Plus lamps
1 Super Actinic
1 10k
 
Good start. However it's an 8 bulb fixture. Also, what brands
 
OOOps. Forgive me I can't read
2 whites
2 True Actinics
4 Blues
 
If I was going to use geisman what would be used for daylight?
 
For Giesemann I don't know what would be used for a 10k substitute.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new