I NEED HELP! SW 30 GALLON LONG SOMEONE PLEASE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amit Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

why is my tank cloudly


  • Total voters
    1
Also it would be best to keep one thread going not multiple so you can keep track of the info you are getting.
Okay thanks I'm new I'm keeping track. I just thought I'd get more people to look into it. I'm doing a 50 percent water change right now
 
ammonia in any amount is a bad thing try to get some prime to help neutralize it
 
ammonia in any amount is a bad thing try to get some prime to help neutralize it
This will neutralize the ammonia, but only for a day. This also extends how long the cycle is going to take, as the ammonia is what feeds the beneficial bacteria that convert ammonia into nitrite.
 
Give the baby mollys away. You can then feed less and lower your ammonia input. You are most likley going to get more babies soon. If you want to raise them move them to the 10 gallon.
 
Okay thanks I will. But I don't have a filter or heater so I'm going to have to wait.
 
The prime changes it to a different type of ammonia it still feeds the cycle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new