I need help upgrading my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cristie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cristie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Mattawan, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently building a new house and am planning on upgrading my current 65 gallon reef to a 150 gallon tank. (36x36x27) I could use some advice on the best lighting, powerheads and pumps for my new venture. The sump will be plumbed to the basement and thinking of doing a 100 gallon horse trough as a sump and my current eShoppes sump as a refugium. Seems as if each of the 3 LPS have very different opinions of the equipment I should get/need. Does anybody have any useful information for me?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new