I Need...Several IDs

*Should* I kill them?
If you feel it will be fun - go for it LOL
SOME FIND THEM neat while others find them annoying to nearby coral
I personally eliminate them
 
Last edited:
I never did get the hang of the metric system. What is a "metric fk-ton" in Imperial measurements? Is it four boatloads?

calculating the hangover GIF
 
Last edited:
I forgot that I'd added any nerite snails -- I don't think I've seen them since.
They're most active at night I think. Mine pepper my tank constantly.

1-3 -- Is each circle an egg, or are there many per circle? Because there is a metric fk-ton of them.
4 -- It isn't anywhere else in the tank. I can't imagine the snails decided collectively to duke only above my nem. LOL
I'm not sure about the Nerites being single or multiple eggs but they plant separate egg sacks, like everywhere & the Cirth snails lay in clusters. Maybe the nem was flirting with a snail. Or the snail mistook the anemone's attention. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new