I need some help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Rocc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If you're looking for $50 paper weight buy a Hana phosphate checker. Like most others have said I'm guessing stability is your issue. This is just me talking but I would recommend you go to the battle corals website and read Adams recent blogs about nutrients.
 
^ Yup I agree do not waste your money on a hanna phosphate checker, completely different game when you buy an alkalinity hanna though, definitely worth every penny.
 
Yes you have to buy the reagent as well, only one though. The steps are easy not like the calcium or phos checkers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new