I pad

yes wait for the next release .i have a next door neighbor that works for apple and he said wait till next release this first one has a lot of bugs
 
congo32 said:
yes wait for the next release....first one has a lot of bugs

Good habit to follow when it comes to buying almost anything. iPad, cars, TVs, etc...

Kevin
 
I absolutely love mine. Second generation toys are always better, but why wait. :smile: I commute on a bus an hour each way to work. Luckily the bus has wifi, this thing is so fast, I know I will soon find the end of the Internet. I used to take my laptop, but there's no need now. The iPad is a fifth of the weight which is also nice.
I decided to not to go with the 3G version because I am already giving ATT $30 a month for my iPhone, no need to give them more. I also do not think I need the iPad in other situations that wifi would not be available.
It's no ReefKeeper, but just give it time.
Joe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new