I phone pictures

Flyingbulldog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
542
Reaction score
350
Location
Monterey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cheap micro lense- gel filter

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Very nice.
What colour are those filters ?
 
A piece of yellow plastic is all that is needed to remove the blue glow in images. You can use a paper divider for a notebook
81JF6BqJBtL._SX425_.jpg

I use a couple of rubber bands to hold a piece over the lense of my iPhone so I can take video and images without holding on to something.:)
 
It is an orange filter, bought a package deal from a guy from eBay. It made it to r2r Instagram. We were so excited!!
 
I was thinking of ordering these filters for my I phone , will they work ?
image.jpg
 
Bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new