I Phone pre order

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to pre order my IPhone but as soon as I get to: Replace existing I Phone or any of the choices through the ATT choice is will not go any further.
Anyone else having trouble?

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I hope SOMEBODY had luck ordering their I Phone 5 because I got no where fast!!

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats great! I guess the ATT site went down immediately this morning. It still seems to be down.

ailachami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got mine this morning without any problem. as soon as i logged on, it asked if i wanted to upgrade and took two minutes to complete.

Ryan2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could order it. I was up for a upgrade a few months ago forgot my first payment in the 8 years being with AT&T phone got turned off for less then 5 mins. I now have to wait until mid nov. called AT&T about it and they refunded my $30 fee and said that they will let me upgrade now. And I could get any phone I wanted but the iPhone 5. I'm so bummed right now.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wendy, go through the Apple website, it is working with no problems as of this morning. Took me less than 5 mins.

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did go through the apple web site. As soon as you choose "replace existing I phone" and click continue it just keeps going back to the same place

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did go through the apple web site. As soon as you choose "replace existing I phone" and click continue it just keeps going back to the same place

Definitely try clearing your cache and cookies on that web browser or using a different browser. I can get through to the eligibility page (which is the page you can't seem to access) just fine.

If you can get to a different computer that might help too.

I guess alternatively I could order it for you too! lol, not sure if you trust me tho...but seriously someone else with a computer could easily order for you as long as they could pay for it as well.

understand your frustrations, lemme know if i can help in some other way.

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely try clearing your cache and cookies on that web browser or using a different browser. I can get through to the eligibility page (which is the page you can't seem to access) just fine.

If you can get to a different computer that might help too.

I guess alternatively I could order it for you too! lol, not sure if you trust me tho...but seriously someone else with a computer could easily order for you as long as they could pay for it as well.

understand your frustrations, lemme know if i can help in some other way.

Got it! Part of the problem was cache and cookies plus a restart. Other part was business access had a glitch.
Funny I still cant access through Apple but I was able to finally get it through ATT.

Thanks so much for your help!! My old phone was a 3G. Hopefully the camera will be a lot better.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first batch has been sold out. Delivery times are being pushed back a few weeks. I think, I will just go pick mine up at the verizon store on launch. I don't live in a very big city and it's unlikely to be sold out in the AM. I did this with the iphone 4 release and there was barely 10 people in line.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it! Part of the problem was cache and cookies plus a restart. Other part was business access had a glitch.
Funny I still cant access through Apple but I was able to finally get it through ATT.

Thanks so much for your help!! My old phone was a 3G. Hopefully the camera will be a lot better.

NP, glad you finally got through!

If you have a 3G now you're probably going to be taking about a bajillion pictures of your tank with the new phone...you will also now be able to take video.

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first batch has been sold out. Delivery times are being pushed back a few weeks. I think, I will just go pick mine up at the verizon store on launch. I don't live in a very big city and it's unlikely to be sold out in the AM. I did this with the iphone 4 release and there was barely 10 people in line.

ATT said delivery stil in 14 to 21 days. Was hoping to have it in time for MACNA. Would think that after what happened when the 4G went on sale they would have learned.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATT said delivery stil in 14 to 21 days. Was hoping to have it in time for MACNA. Would think that after what happened when the 4G went on sale they would have learned.

Depends on when you ordered. Right now it is saying 2-3weeks.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard Verizon iPhone5 will come with a mandatory upgrade $50 a month data pack ? Can anyone confirm this?

That's new, I'll have to look into it. Hopefully, I will get grandfather in, as I have unlimited. But, I hear Verizon may be killing that off also.

OP
OP
3Twinklets

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did have to choose a new data plan so I guess that is true. I had an upgrade though so maybe it is just with the upgrade. Same price as I am paying now.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 77 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%

Back