I really need some opinions on this!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter brackish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brackish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that lighting, color, etc. are different. What I am looking for is opinions on the pattern.
Its a wilsoni...
Would you say the two corals in the photo are the same coral or two different corals?
 

Attachments

  • 0529142013.jpg
    0529142013.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 173
Corals can change color but not skeletal patterns. Like a finger print, and those two match up. CSI:R2R.
 
thank you for the answers so far.

Its a long story, but I had a seller try and tell me they are not the same. He said they were similar, but not the same.
I mean, what are the chances two wilsoni's would be "that" similar? And be owned by the same person? :neutral:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new