RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning side shot
EFE381DC-D776-4993-8E76-A2744D87EEEC.jpeg

It is difficult to get an FTS with all the sun I get in this room (all you see is the reflection of my belly). I am going to have to hang a dark curtain, LOL.

I've been strangely analyzing this pic, and I cant find that sexy man hump u are referring to... I think I see an elbow! :D

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHE is coming out more and larger every day. Hope SHE gets back to this some day.
2AC49993-CC7C-4A0D-BE31-541F441B4B18.jpeg

Cant love this enough! Great sign and that must just pick u up everytime u walk in the room :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been strangely analyzing this pic, and I cant find that sexy man hump u are referring to... I think I see an elbow! :D
Do not worry. By the end of Rich-a-palooza I am sure you will have seen all of my glory. I stood to the side for this one. I tried to edit it to reduce the reflection, but it ended up pretty high contrast.
3BCA87AE-9337-4F35-9376-0C25B56E6461.jpeg

It is a strange thing. In the old house, it was in a spot where this was never an issue. Funny, how many people set up their tanks considering the ease of getting pictures later?

These are the windows. I did not want to curtain them as I think it looks so beautiful and open as is (I am higher up than everyone else, so privacy is not an issue unless I am at the window).
DD6B72D8-EEF5-4758-94D8-49533A89719A.jpeg

Anyway, you can see the tank is almost completely devoid of Cyanobacteria. I just kept blowing it off until it stopped coming back. Patience over chemicals. Every time I have had it it goes away on its own.

The next step is the hair algae. The snails, as you can see, have already made a huge dent. The hair was literally everywhere, but is now just several patches. There are some long pieces I need to remove manually too. I am very glad to see so much purple coralline remained underneath it all.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still my back ground on my iPad.
This is a thing. We can steal other photos for our backgrounds

Do not worry. By the end of Rich-a-palooza I am sure you will have seen all of my glory. I stood to the side for this one. I tried to edit it to reduce the reflection, but it ended up pretty high contrast.
3BCA87AE-9337-4F35-9376-0C25B56E6461.jpeg

It is a strange thing. In the old house, it was in a spot where this was never an issue. Funny, how many people set up their tanks considering the ease of getting pictures later?

These are the windows. I did not want to curtain them as I think it looks so beautiful and open as is (I am higher up than everyone else, so privacy is not an issue unless I am at the window).
DD6B72D8-EEF5-4758-94D8-49533A89719A.jpeg

Anyway, you can see the tank is almost completely devoid of Cyanobacteria. I just kept blowing it off until it stopped coming back. Patience over chemicals. Every time I have had it it goes away on its own.

The next step is the hair algae. The snails, as you can see, have already made a huge dent. The hair was literally everywhere, but is now just several patches. There are some long pieces I need to remove manually too. I am very glad to see so much purple coralline remained underneath it all.
I am hoping you do something unforgettable embarrassing at richaplooza so I look good. Don’t disappoint.

Seriously tank looks great.

The windows are nice. I wouldn’t cover them up

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a thing. We can steal other photos for our backgrounds

I am hoping you do something unforgettable embarrassing at richaplooza so I look good. Don’t disappoint.

Seriously tank looks great.

The windows are nice. I wouldn’t cover them up
Thanks! I am sure I will embarrass myself. It will hopefully be from tripping over something and knocking all the food over and not lack of clothing. Who knows, maybe both. Been a while since I was naked and covered in potato salad. I actually have my money on @Raege saving both of us from embarrassment.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I am sure I will embarrass myself. It will hopefully be from tripping over something and knocking all the food over and not lack of clothing. Who knows, maybe both. Been a while since I was naked and covered in potato salad. I actually have my money on @Raege saving both of us from embarrassment.
;Wideyed Brian 1st thing we need to work on is your character assessment/faith in others. I can promise being first aid responders trained to keep you drinking thru any minor to medium injury, have enough extra cash to bail us both out and to never look at potatoes salad the same again lol
We may want to institute a no cell phone policy hard to beat video in court

Back