I received a box of rocks today.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's easy to overlook, but in the midst of everyone that pitched in to acknowledge katrina and her impact on the r2r forum, i couldnt help but look back to my first post on r2r and recall a post from some guy named caveman welcoming me, and then taking the time to follow up and continue checking in on some rookie with a canister filter who didnt see the forest through the trees. I wanted to take a moment, and just tell u that ur literally the reason I found this amazing group of people. You. Through all the changes and what not, one thing stayed consistent. You did. And I felt an overwhelming need to say it now, for no real reason. Just that it dawned on me why I even have the support and friendship that I do. Its because of you Brian, and others like you... r2r is nothing without people like you. So whether you wanna real back and give me some humble cliche response to this or not, I needed to say thank you. You are my r2r. Cheers.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's easy to overlook, but in the midst of everyone that pitched in to acknowledge katrina and her impact on the r2r forum, i couldnt help but look back to my first post on r2r and recall a post from some guy named caveman welcoming me, and then taking the time to follow up and continue checking in on some rookie with a canister filter who didnt see the forest through the trees. I wanted to take a moment, and just tell u that ur literally the reason I found this amazing group of people. You. Through all the changes and what not, one thing stayed consistent. You did. And I felt an overwhelming need to say it now, for no real reason. Just that it dawned on me why I even have the support and friendship that I do. Its because of you Brian, and others like you... r2r is nothing without people like you. So whether you wanna real back and give me some humble cliche response to this or not, I needed to say thank you. You are my r2r. Cheers.
True that!

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You had us rolling. We had to pause Captain Marvel to listen to your voicemail that somehow rolled through three different accents in one 6 minute run on sentence. ;Hilarious

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You had us rolling. We had to pause Captain Marvel to listen to your voicemail that somehow rolled through three different accents in one 6 minute run on sentence. ;Hilarious
Return those items immediately please.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back