I SHOULD BE WORKING...

Bevans27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Wyze Pan going through the Wyze Ap...not the one of the Dashboard for the Apex Ap...lil to difficult for me to figure out...
Haha okay I got ya. I’ve been trying to find something similar to the icecap camera that was able to go under the water I thought I had seen some time back. Lol

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if you mean school as in student or teacher, but I'm a high school student doing virtual school at my house. School work on a computer definitely equals I'm going to take a "quick" look at R2R right quick...
Nope! Junior in highschool. Im even in face to face school... the teachers are just happy to have actual students in their classrooms and the class periods are almost 2 hours long so I have a lot of free time :)

flairbear04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope! Junior in highschool. Im even in face to face school... the teachers are just happy to have actual students in their classrooms and the class periods are almost 2 hours long so I have a lot of free time :)
I'm a sophomore. I definitely would rather be in face to face school, but it is what it is ig. But how does the two hour thing work? Do you only go to select classes each day?

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a sophomore. I definitely would rather be in face to face school, but it is what it is ig. But how does the two hour thing work? Do you only go to select classes each day?
I go to 1-4 periods then 5-8 the next day with a half hour lunch somewhere around the 3rd class I go to. School starts at 6:30 and doesnt end till 3. I dont really understand how they think that theyve implemented safety measures though... I dont think Ive ever been more than 6' from another person for more than 5 minutes so far and half the year is over. They herd us like cattle through the halls so were all cramped together, literally touching each other since theres nowhere else to go. Not fun and I was definitely more socially distant in normal school last year than covid school this year

mphammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty of days like this!
My tank sits a few feet from my work computer at home and sometimes it gets a little more attention than it should :rolleyes:

flairbear04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to 1-4 periods then 5-8 the next day with a half hour lunch somewhere around the 3rd class I go to. School starts at 6:30 and doesnt end till 3. I dont really understand how they think that theyve implemented safety measures though... I dont think Ive ever been more than 6' from another person for more than 5 minutes so far and half the year is over. They herd us like cattle through the halls so were all cramped together, literally touching each other since theres nowhere else to go. Not fun and I was definitely more socially distant in normal school last year than covid school this year
Oh wow we only have 6 periods per day. But I guess maybe that means less homework since you have that much time in class? But still 6:30-3!! That's a freaking long school day :( But I understand what you're saying about the social distancing that's why I'm not going to school and soo many people have gotten sent home for quarantine and they get soo behind :rolleyes: idk what the school administration people are thinking but they definitely don't want what's best for us but hey what else is new right?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wear some god awful smelling perfume and ask yourself questions and then answer yourself. that should improve the social distancing.
:cool:

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha okay I got ya. I’ve been trying to find something similar to the icecap camera that was able to go under the water I thought I had seen some time back. Lol
Not sure I am there yet with underwater camera...lol these Tangs I have will probably (F**k up) that camera...very territorial...they have being around since 2014 when I got stationed up here in Baltimore

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back