I spent $800 and all i got was an $11.04 PVC pipe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kidding aside, i have this order showing delivered for 2 days now and all i got was a 5ft long piece of PVC.

Is that just holiday delays?

See image. Here is what he brought, an envelop, a keurig, and the long box w pvc.

I thought maybe the rest was just one day late, but it didn't come.

I thought maybe it was just two days late but all the deliveries have come today as well.

Reason for concern or just holiday shipping backlog?

Why is there only one tracking number when it was obviously in multiple boxes?

FWIW i have video of the whole thing and a second video showing my wife getting the packages off the porch 2 minutes later.

The video shows he left and didn't make 2 trips

b9d90961370b0c8f9b03f24174ada10f.jpg
6c45544d6830bcbc3d21df646a4f4b74.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBearMD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had several packages get marked delivered on one day and then the next day they show up at the door.

The pessimist in me thinks the deliveries are marking them delivered so their times look good then they drop them off when its more convenient the next day.

Interestingly, in my neighborhood UPS has a central package location that they are bringing all packages to and then golf carts to deliver to the homes.

OP
OP
Newb73

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is likely user error. BRS was tactful enough to use a private message to let me know i likely didnt scroll around and find additional tracking numbers which were down on the list of a long order.

Since i was picking on them here, i will be kind enough to air out my oversight in case anyone else makes the same mistake.

When you go to the tracking page, there may be multiple shipments with diff tracking numbers even tnough the link from the order page was a single "track your package" button.

Slightly embarrassing but glad i asked.
ec12a51be207305222d03039283c7a01.jpg

OP
OP
Newb73

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS hides the extra tracking numbers for one reason or another, but there are a total of 3 packages in your shipment (3 tracking numbers). They are all, however, showing delivered today at 3:49PM. I'll shoot you a PM with the additional info!
They didnt come but that may be okay, i think are looking at a different order that DID come....i was ordering stuff daily.

I think the rest (of the order in question) is coming tomorrow. And then i had daily orders for about 3 or 4 more days after that also...lol.

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar situation with my radions and rodi this week. Ups just delivered it to the wrong address and left me to track down my packages

kamike91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had several packages get marked delivered on one day and then the next day they show up at the door.

The pessimist in me thinks the deliveries are marking them delivered so their times look good then they drop them off when its more convenient the next day.

Interestingly, in my neighborhood UPS has a central package location that they are bringing all packages to and then golf carts to deliver to the homes.
I worked there for a while. You nailed it on the head. They'll mark as delivered because it's peak season for everyone ordering and shipping black Friday, cyber Monday, and holiday gifts. They can't keep up. If they do this crap it's usually delivered the day after they said it was delivered. Same reason why I suggest not shipping coral around black Friday and cyber Monday and a couple weeks before xmas.

beardown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order for a reef octo calcium reactor that was on back order. I ordered a bunch of other things with it, and got eveything but the calcium reactor. I initially freaked out, and thought it was lost in the mail/not sent. I didn't realize it was on back order until @Bulk Reef Supply sent me an email with an extra $20 in reward points, because the site didn't state it was back ordered when I purchased. My point: I never think about my shipments from BRS, nor track them anymore. They always get it to me, in good condition, and in as timely manner as the product supply allows.

OP
OP
Newb73

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if a mod happems in here probably best to delete the image of the UPS guy.

Point has been was made for my purppses and he is a nice guy, I've just realized he might not appreciate use of his image.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if a mod happems in here probably best to delete the image of the UPS guy.

Point has been was made for my purppses and he is a nice guy, I've just realized he might not appreciate use of his image.

;) got it...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back