I Spoke To Soon!!!

PhishEDELIC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
102
Reaction score
180
Location
Northern NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been doing this for years. I know anemones never stay in one place. But I bought this BTA and placed it in the perfect spot. Front of the tank, rock work looked like a tiny trophy stand with a little cup for its little foot. It was perfect! And this BTA was happy. It stayed in that spot from day 1! And then 8 weeks later I tweak the lighting a little bit. And I wake up to this!!!!!!!! 😫😡😡
20260621_114509_B2D3CA85-205F-41FF-8D6F-EA54762E41D9.png



 
They go any where they like and not necessarily where you put them . It typical that the would move to where the would feel comfortable .
 
My wander around the same rock at the top of the tank on a daily basis but always stay in a general area 🙄
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new