I-Tech Cone Skimmer the best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll never upgrade out of the 120 probably for around 10 years... so I don't need to worry about that.
 
acanman sorry to disegree but msx/swc are way better than octopus skimmer, they are simular in design but not in performance.but a swc mini cone will skimm your tank like a champ and only cost 500.00

Just picked up my swc mini cone on ebay for $300 with free shipping.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new