• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I think I have been swindled!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased micro brittle starfish from DaneGer21? He is listed as a valuable member. I arranged to purchase 10 brittle stars from him to be delivered last Thursday. I last heard from him August 4 stating he received my payment. Wednesday I messaged him to see if the delivery was still on for Thursday, no response. I messaged him again on Thursday for updates and nothing. Thursday night I messaged about not receiving my order and how he is not responding to my messages, again nothing. So just curious if anyone else has had this experience. I will feel bad if I am trashing his reputation if he experiencing some type of emergency. Thanks.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased micro brittle starfish from DaneGer21? He is listed as a valuable member. I arranged to purchase 10 brittle stars from him to be delivered last Thursday. I last heard from him August 4 stating he received my payment. Wednesday I messaged him to see if the delivery was still on for Thursday, no response. I messaged him again on Thursday for updates and nothing. Thursday night I messaged about not receiving my order and how he is not responding to my messages, again nothing. So just curious if anyone else has had this experience. I will feel bad if I am trashing his reputation if he experiencing some type of emergency. Thanks.
Yea I purchased some and I received them. I did notice that member did not sign on everyday. Sometimes my question would go a couple days without a response but he did send them.

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I purchased some and I received them. I did notice that member did not sign on everyday. Sometimes my question would go a couple days without a response but he did send them.
Well good to hear thank you, my delivery date was this past Thursday and I never received them. Curious to hear more experiences. Thank you for responding!

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well good to hear thank you, my delivery date was this past Thursday and I never received them. Curious to hear more experiences. Thank you for responding!
@kevgib67

I was not officially tagged in this so I had no idea, I apologize. Like mentioned above I unfortunately do not always sign on everyday so yes that is my fault for not responding ASAP. We did end up talking via PM’s the day after this thread was started.

Also a side note for others; I did provide tracking as requested. It even shows that I sent it two days before I responded on the 16th. Again, I apologize that I don’t get on everyday

BBD3BFC3-0258-4457-8C89-6DE0E3E0E56F.jpeg

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I forgot about seeking others experiences. I did get my micro brittle starfish the following week all were alive and healthy. I was completely satisfied and stated that on another person’s thread.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back