I think the next contest should be

SpartaReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
797
Reaction score
400
Location
Sparta, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the next contest should be for a tank upgrade... win a free 200g tank or something like that... My wife would have to let me set it up if I won it....
 
LOL! You never know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new