I thought this was funny

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
2,662
Location
Alberta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that a few tentacles are bubbletip shaped, and the rest are not. Idk I thought this was intresting. Bta btw
20210103_121941~2.jpg
 
That's a new one! Maybe the nem is just starting to bubble up?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new