I used my whole tax return......

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used my whole tax return.....to buy a bunch of wet, smelly rocks about 20 years ago now.

Now tell me yours!?!?

smile scared GIF
 
I used my Christmas bonus to buy my 25 lagoon. Tax returns unfortunately are going to student loans. But the good news is they'll be paid in full and I will have no debt other than mortgage. More money for corals!
 
For my high school graduation, I got lots of congratulatory cards with lots of money. The givers probably assumed the money would be going to college. Nah, every penny went to setting up my first tank.
 
My Christmas money this year went mostly to corals, and a few fish. + money I didn’t have. And before that more money I didn’t have on coral 😅. And definitely one whole paycheck initially to set up the tank+ some of the next one.
 
I spent a tax return ( most of it) on 4 Radion XR30 gen 1's. ( 2012)
My wife didn't know she ok'd the purchase was going to be 4 of them.
 
I'm spending mine paying off the uppity birthing center my wife wants to use. Next year's is mine 😅
When the little one gets here all nice and healthy thanks to top-notch care, in a few years, you'll have an extra set of hands to help carry the water buckets and rinse out the filter sock. Therefore, this money is going to reefing 🤣
 
When the little one gets here all nice and healthy thanks to top-notch care, in a few years, you'll have an extra set of hands to help carry the water buckets and rinse out the filter sock. Therefore, this money is going to reefing 🤣
Its an investment haha
 
To buy my current vehicle and keep the payments low
 
Ok replace "tax returns" with paycheck, bonus, Christmas money or your favorite [phrase! HA!
The financial tale

On the advice of my legal team the information that I was going to share has been deleted.

All income and taxes have been fully accounted for and properly recorded according to the documents filed with the IRS by my accountants.

I’m a great American and I love my freedom and I might even want to run for office someday.

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by Dish Nation


War Vintage GIF

My uncle was present when this happened and it didn’t seem like much at the time as he helped clean up the battlefield.
 
Haven't had a return in years 😢 and my bonus goes to paying my property tax and home insurance ($7k because I live on the mountain in Los Angeles, fires and all)
 
I mean...maybe time to sell some blood?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new