i wanna see some blastos

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i have the pic chris took of it. but i am camera-less at the moment (my g/f's camera won't take shots of the tank closer than 1foot). i'm at work, so i'll have to upload it when i get home.

it doesn't look all that great under a blue light (or at least my blue light), i have a feeling it would look much better under a 14k bulb.
 
I have one lonely blasto frag, But its a cool one. I think at least.
 
here is one one and only - nothing ultra special but i really like it:
125june30blasto.jpg

opps sorry thought i had a newer pic this is from june its 2x that size now
 
newblast.jpg

this has two blastos in the pic, the one on the left i lost in an lps die off that occured while i was in vegas.
P4270888.jpg
 
ec5ca22c.jpg
 
Thanks bro!! I thought they were kinda avaerage...LOL!
 
Last edited:
Well you know how it is. Once you get something and it sets there a while you get used to it and it seems average.. :)

Now I love it again!!
 
this one has come along way since I first got it a month or so ago. Haven't quite seen these colors before. I'd like to see it from someone out more puffed out.
IMG_3670.jpg


had this one for several months. Had done horribly in a MH tank even in a shaded area, doing great under PCs.
blasto1.jpg

this one shipped poorly but is looking better...
IMG_3669.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new