I win, you win

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
18,614
Reaction score
39,734
Location
Bellingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's the deal; I'm not really interested in the swag pack, and I have sufficient atos. But I like to win.

To that end I offer this: you help me win the new thread giveaway thingy (link to come) and I draw winners for the prizes and pass them on to you!

That means two chances to win! First with the original challenge, and again here!
 
You mean I might have a chance of getting a prizes?

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok
 
What if I win, give you the prizes, then you give the prizes away. Sort of like a gift that keeps going from person to person.
 
I will join this. And if I lose the main but win here, then I too will pass on the prize!

My criteria for winning:
Write a whimsical haiku about keeping a reef tank. Funniest one wins
Go
 
If the prizes go in my direction. I am too lazy to forward them out. So... That would be a dead end.
I would instruct whoever is ahead of me, to ship to whoever I select. No need for extra risks with ups
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new