I would just like to say...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
917
Reaction score
63
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize if I seem to come off too strong or annoy anyone. I know I can be irritating with my attitude and seeming like I can be "short". I truly do not mean to be. And, lately I have been discussing this with my wife about how I can come across as pushy or obnoxious.

No excuses, I'd just like to say I'm sorry for this and I'm working on it.
 
Man don't sweat it. Just be yourself. Remember the people that matter won't mind and the people that mind don't matter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new