I would like to take a moment and welcome Tankstop / Among the Reef as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tankstop / Among the Reef as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family! Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor @Eric Cohen

Thank you!
ts.gif

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Tankstop / Among the Reef as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family! Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!
I’m really feeling the love here. Thanks so much! Great to be back!

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

Thank you!
welcome guys

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Web site is pretty awesome. Very good quality photos with excellent descriptions. Easy to maneuver around and quick crisp response time. Right up there with the best of them! Think I’ll be giving him a try soon….

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made first live purchase on Eric Cohen’s site tankstop. Looking forward to getting majestic angel next wk. I’m confident all will go well.

J.D.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this guy form Tankstop.com @Eric Cohen is an industry legend. Super health fish, excellent service, couldn't recommend more highly.
20220408_181607.jpg

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this guy form Tankstop.com @Eric Cohen is an industry legend. Super health fish, excellent service, couldn't recommend more highly.
20220408_181607.jpg
That’s a nice fish for sure. One of my favorite fish in the trade. Congratulations on it and appreciate your support!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back