• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ian - www.reefodyssey.com is AWESOME! A++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian was great to deal with, had outstanding stuff, and packaged very well! I highly recommend him.

I got a zoa pack, acan colony, and chalice and got almost as many freebies as the items i ordered! :eek:) I will deff be ordering from him again and here are a few pics:

img0794gj.jpg

img0795sn.jpg

img0796h.jpg

img0808mb.jpg

img0810gp.jpg

img0811sw.jpg

img0812pj.jpg

img0814c.jpg

img0809fk.jpg

Ill post more pics once everything is open!
mike

OP
OP
1mbrews8

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
?
well he shipped it yesterday and it got to me at 12pm eastern today. He shipped it when i wanted him to and 2 days after payment..
hope that answered your question! :eek:)
mike

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%
Back