iBluewater?

Lucasuka5006011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may have better luck calling him, for some reason he is always having trouble with his email. I spoke with him a few months ago and he didn't have much available, was having trouble being of the covid thing. What are you looking for, just to let you you know, he does do a full qt, thats why his prices are so high.
I’ve been trying to call him but for some reason it always goes straight to voice mail , I sent him an email but still haven’t heard anything back , is there a better number you know of to reach him?

Lucasuka5006011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may have better luck calling him, for some reason he is always having trouble with his email. I spoke with him a few months ago and he didn't have much available, was having trouble being of the covid thing. What are you looking for, just to let you you know, he does do a full qt, thats why his prices are so high.
And I’m looking for a red and white wartskin angler, a metallic fox face and a yellow fuzzy lion fish

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to call him but for some reason it always goes straight to voice mail , I sent him an email but still haven’t heard anything back , is there a better number you know of to reach him?

He is probably on some sort of hiatus, he is supposed to contact me when he gets a couple of things in.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a couple people on the lookout for a magnificent foxface and they've been out of stock for a few months now. basically right when i decided i wanted one :confused:

one of the guys goes to the la wholesales and he said he hasn't seen one since i mentioned i was looking lol

Lucasuka5006011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is probably on some sort of hiatus, he is supposed to contact me when he gets a couple of things in.
If you hear from him soon I’d love to be able to pick up a few things, the website isn’t to helpful since I’m not sure what’s available and what isn’t though

Lucasuka5006011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a couple people on the lookout for a magnificent foxface and they've been out of stock for a few months now. basically right when i decided i wanted one :confused:

one of the guys goes to the la wholesales and he said he hasn't seen one since i mentioned i was looking lol
That’s the same that happened to me with the angler , I’ve never actually seen the metallic in person before but i could only imagine how beautiful it must be in person

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you hear from him soon I’d love to be able to pick ill show up all over the k up a few things, the website isn’t to helpful since I’m not sure what’s available and what isn’t though

The anglers are coming in, check dd, I'm seeing them daily. The metallic foxface will show up all over the place when available. I got a yellow fuzzy from him a couple of years ago, they are hard to come by under normal circumstances. He had absolutely no lions when I spoke to him a few months ago, and said he couldn't get any and freight charges were ridiculous. Regular fuzzies are just barely starting to become available again.

Lylle9000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the same that happened to me with the angler , I’ve never actually seen the metallic in person before but i could only imagine how beautiful it must be in person
Hi, did you ever get a hold of iBlueWater. I’m curious to know if anyone has made purchases from them. It seems a little sketchy to me.

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t interacted with iBlueWater in years after a failed gigantea anemone search that was ultimately pretty frustrating with me demanding a refund.

The skinny with iBlueWater is that Bob doesn’t have anything listed on-site in stock. What you’re buying is what he potentially can find at wholesalers in the Los Angeles area. If you’re able to get ahold of him and ultimately put an order in, Bob will either go to the wholesalers himself or contact them to see what they have and secure the specimen if it’s in stock and then send directly to you.

I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re short on patience, and in my experience Bob can take quite some time to get back to you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back