Ice Storm over Louisville Who Wants Fire wood

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up at around 2 am to the sound of a HUGE Tree limb tearing a gutter off the back of our house. Luckily it fell right behind my van and between the house and garage. NO REAL DAMAGE. This one only one of several that have fallen . The big one also Just missed the Generator.. So we go back to bed after i moved my Van into the middle of the Front yard out of reach of the Still crackling branches weighed down by ice. I was not the only one on the street as i could here the same thunderous sounds around the area. So i get back inside the house and climb into bed keeping my cloths on knowing Its only a matter of time before we loose power. Not much longer after i think i finally fell asleep i was woken with the Sound of Gurgling. It was the Aquarium drain back when power went out.. Again back outside in the Ice storm and blowing wind to Fire up the Generator and plug in a few extension cords prepared for this situation...

So we are now Drinking Coffee and surfing the net watching the Swimmer swimmies.. They are the only things we have power to.. I can switch between running the Fridge and the Furnace so that will be my day..

What a Wonderful evening i have had... Who wants fire wood ..

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an early doctors appointment got to the Springs Medical center to find out the office had no power. They had called the house after we left home. Now have to reschedule and take another vacation day for the appointment. Have Frag swap Saturday looking forward to that thou. [emoji3]

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay safe and warm everyone. Winter storm warning here.

I want to move to Florida! Lol

In Louisville it's overcast, rainy and cold for 4 months straight. Florida starts to sound pretty good come February!

I need Santa to bring me a Generac 22kw whole home generator! Lol

OP
OP
E

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Louisville it's overcast, rainy and cold for 4 months straight. Florida starts to sound pretty good come February!

I need Santa to bring me a Generac 22kw whole home generator! Lol

If you can get him to bring you two i can hook them both up... One for me and One for you . Mine generator is Portable as i have to have it at work from time to time.

OP
OP
E

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power is Back on.

Generator saved yet another day on the Reef For the Swimmer swimmies swimming Swimmingly in there swimmer swimmie swimming swimtastic place

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power is Back on.

Generator saved yet another day on the Reef For the Swimmer swimmies swimming Swimmingly in there swimmer swimmie swimming swimtastic place

Great news!!! Heat for humans is a plus as well! :D

Edit - crap was I supposed to read that 5 times fast!

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 66 52.8%
  • NO

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back