IceCap control for Gyre

Correct, its just 1, so if you have 2 pumps you'll need 2 modules. Hoping they get some back in stock soon so i can get mine
 
Exactly. They were cool when first came out but I'll stick to my ecotechs. I have a 130 but I put it on the Cube. Wire in the tank is the biggest reason and a controller for each pump is silly. I already have enough modules as it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new