• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IceCap is CO2 scrubber medium size

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dixons_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
493
Reaction score
272
Location
texas
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
raise the ph in your tank with this IceCap CO2 scrubber. It has been used for less than 6 months. Decided to take it down and get a bigger size for my larger tank.

Shipping is extra and will be around $10.

IMG_7030.jpeg
 
Take 50? I’ll send you a ship label
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new