Icecap k1 100 skimmer question

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1,038
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son just picked up a 60g custom all in one . The guy he got it from was running a roller mat . He kept the roller mat. I am trying to find a skimmer that will work in the back section. From what I have seen the icecap k1-100 will fit . Anyone got any reviews on this skimmer

20260201_203921_84398091-3E94-4310-B39E-29296748E156.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new