Icecap PRO Scrubber on Reefer 170?

Slowbalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Eastern Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to install an algae scrubber on my RS170. Anyone knows if an "IceCap PRO In-Sump Turf Scrubber - Small 14w" fits? If so any pictures/reviews? Thanks!!!
 
Wanting to install an algae scrubber on my RS170. Anyone knows if an "IceCap PRO In-Sump Turf Scrubber - Small 14w" fits? If so any pictures/reviews? Thanks!!!
Did you get to try this? I am in a similar situation!
 
Negative, fit wasn't guaranteed with all the rest of the stuff in my sump, and not seeing anyone with this setup I just moved on.
 
Negative, fit wasn't guaranteed with all the rest of the stuff in my sump, and not seeing anyone with this setup I just moved on.
Yes checked the dimensions last night and it will not fit. My skimmer is red sea reefer 300 which takes up half of the sump. So it will not fit for sure. Planning to run a cw50 externally. Having high nitrates despite water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new