ICF's 8ft Rose BTA Reef

Ah! Was this the Ultimate 8 ft. Softy Reef? I didn't know it crashed but I'm glad you're still going!
 
simply amazing tank. I have a rimless 125g 6ft tank im really thinking about doing a nem. clown tank. i love it!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R and very beautiful tank!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Sorry folks but I sold off all of my livestock and RBTAs and broke down the tank. The economy has hit us hard. I just started the tank up again as a very ghetto fabulous goldfish pond. I'm considering doing work in that room and redoing the tank sometime in the not too distant future. Thanks for all the sentiments and support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new