Ick Help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven9194
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do not run with broken quartz sleeve
I already took offline and ordered a new bulb and sleeve which will arrive tomorrow.

Still going to setup a 75g QT and move all fish over. Only issue I’m having ifs trying to seed the qt tank. I was planning to transfer live rock and just leave them in there permanently, while keeping this a permanent qt tank running copper.

Also trying to find a guideline on what days to apply which medications. If you have one please share.
 
I already took offline and ordered a new bulb and sleeve which will arrive tomorrow.

Still going to setup a 75g QT and move all fish over. Only issue I’m having ifs trying to seed the qt tank. I was planning to transfer live rock and just leave them in there permanently, while keeping this a permanent qt tank running copper.

Also trying to find a guideline on what days to apply which medications. If you have one please share.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/current-quarantine-protocol.825055/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new