Ick QT copper

hyeclass

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
846
Reaction score
215
Location
Woodland Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From display to qt I got 71 gal qt tank I did look at the 2.5ppm I am using copper power when I test with Hanna checker it showed 1.75 was I supposed to make it 2.0 and hold it 3 weeks !
 
Was the fish with ich in your display? if so you have ich in your display tank. Means 76 days no fish in display.
 
Was the fish with ich in your display? if so you have ich in your display tank. Means 76 days no fish in display.

by end of may it will be 80 days in qt
80 days preferably
Copper power 1.75 hold it for 14 days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new