ICP analysis 914 Help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sofia E.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I wonder if anyone at Fauna Marin could help me with my ICP results? The aquarium is called KORRA - my daughter has named it.
I am very confused as several important values that I thought were fine is marked as "not detectable", like density, salinity and acid binding capacity (ie alkalinity). I check salinity and alkalinity several times a week with Salifert test and refractor (calibrated with 0 TDS RODI). How is this possible? I have the tank full of soft corals, BTAs, sponges and fish that all seems to flourish. I am so confused..!

Please HELP.

OP
OP
S

Sofia E.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, this was my first ICP. Have had the tank since 2018 and the corals are literally growing out of the tank ;)

Wish I still was blissfully ignorant, so I could go on and think I was a successful reefer...

Mark'os Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Successful Reefer is IMO someone who still has a Tank running and can Actually Afford this Hobby!!

You Must Be Successful Sofia E.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Sofia
We actual sell a only. ICP Test. There is no Nitrate or Alkalinity on the tests.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%

Back