ICP-MS Test in the USA

@Vested have you tried this one yet? If so, what are your thoughts
Just once but love it so far and am planning on swapping to it. Ill post an ati vs triton comparison soon, crazy how off triton is.
 
Just once but love it so far and am planning on swapping to it. Ill post an ati vs triton comparison soon, crazy how off triton is.
I switched from Triton to ATI-OES awhile ago. I had too many non-detectable with Triton. I’m Interested in trying ATI-MS and seeing the difference. Being in CA the kit arrives overnight from ATI and then get back to them in 1 day so the ATI results are quick.
 
I switched from Triton to ATI-OES awhile ago. I had too many non-detectable with Triton. I’m Interested in trying ATI-MS and seeing the difference. Being in CA the kit arrives overnight from ATI and then get back to them in 1 day so the ATI results are quick.
I found the same, there are a few elements that I was way over 1ug/l like vanadium triton vs ati ms. Ati takes around a week for me but so did triton
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new