ICP OES Sourcing

ajremington68

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
416
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am located in Illinois in the United States. I want to find a place to source ICP OES test kits online so I can stop driving an hour to the fish store and walking out with way more than I need. Also they run for $45.00 at the fish store so if I could get them for that or less that would be amazing. Any place you all go for these test kits?
 
Hello, I am located in Illinois in the United States. I want to find a place to source ICP OES test kits online so I can stop driving an hour to the fish store and walking out with way more than I need. Also they run for $45.00 at the fish store so if I could get them for that or less that would be amazing. Any place you all go for these test kits?
There are several places on line that do this. My go to sites are Triton and Reef Labs.
 
There are several places on line that do this. My go to sites are Triton and Reef Labs.
My only thing is I want the OCEAMO OES ICP test kit. Additionally, I also do Reefmoonshiners, and so I am sticking with the few they recommend.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new