Icp results are in

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally after a long wait my reults are in and im happy to see that everything is good except for the high levels of antimony which i found the green killing machine UV to be the culprit. A couple of water changes has helped drop it from 26 to 21 so thats good. Although it is not known how antimony affects corals i dont seem to have a big problem with it except for the fact that my corals are growing very slow barely any consumption of alk and cal on my system.
Screenshot_20200807-092316_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-092321_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-092326_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @Marc2952

I read the first few words of your post and looked at your pic and chuckled. You said finally after a long wait and your pic looks like your at a restaurant. Your reminded me exactly of myself waiting on a drink when I want to order :D

I would say if everything is happy don’t worry about it. How did you trace the element to the UV? They know for that. You can run a product like MetaSorb or chemipad to remove metals if you are concerned

OP
OP
Marc2952

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @Marc2952

I read the first few words of your post and looked at your pic and chuckled. You said finally after a long wait and your pic looks like your at a restaurant. Your reminded me exactly of myself waiting on a drink when I want to order :D

I would say if everything is happy don’t worry about it. How did you trace the element to the UV? They know for that. You can run a product like MetaSorb or chemipad to remove metals if you are concerned
Lol i can imagine that, also everything seems ok just hasnt grown for the past 3 or 4 months. I checked the UV on the inside and there seems to be rust on the propeller. Theres a thread going on about that UV.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back