ICP Test - Help reading results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Crass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my test results in for the ICP. Need your help identifying what is out of whack in my tank so I can get it fixed.

Looks like I should dose some trace elements?

Aluminum at 41.26?

dealing with STN for a while on Acro, so would be great to nail it down

thanks!

Attachments

• icp test.pdf
    149.9 KB · Views: 171

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had high Al for some reason when I was doing triton. Rowaphos and WC will bring it down, but be careful not to bottom out phosphate or you might end up with a dinoflagellate problem like I did. I still don’t know why Al was so high but it definitely killed a bunch of my sps. Look for any equipment that could possibly be leaching Al.

OP
OP
C

Crass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had high Al for some reason when I was doing triton. Rowaphos and WC will bring it down, but be careful not to bottom out phosphate or you might end up with a dinoflagellate problem like I did. I still don’t know why Al was so high but it definitely killed a bunch of my sps. Look for any equipment that could possibly be leaching Al.

Oh my God, I'm an idiot lol. I had reversed my AI prime 16 HD mount on my AIO, to fit a small skimmer in the middle chamber. Only way it fits is if the plastic is facing outwards. I had the brushed ALUMINUM mount directly in the water... lol

Thanks just solved it for me

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI. In this case it should be easy to fix the issue, You can also check our. Knowledge Base at www.Faunamarin.de . There you can find a huge database over all Elements and Parameters

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back