ICP testing - What is your new option?

How can they be if same 2 samples test different
 
I wish they'd come out with a flat rate of $129/yr to do up 4 tests every 3 mos..

I'd buy into that program
 
I have only had one ICP test done.

It was through ATI. I sent my samples on August 27 to their California address (I'm in Colorado) and had my results on September 3.

As far as turnaround times go, I was quite surprised that they came back so quickly. Their website is decent. I'll be using them again.
 
Most likely my bad I thought he was talking about ICP in general. I get confused easily :zany-face:
I was but like I say each to there own if it suits you and works for you then keep doing what you’re doing for me I really don’t see the point
 
I was but like I say each to there own if it suits you and works for you then keep doing what you’re doing for me I really don’t see the point
I think the only way I would ever consider another is if a tank really starts gong down hill and it would be a last resort.
 
I’d just recommend a good coral indicator and test water if there showing signs of stress
 
I don’t use these tests anymore.

Results didn’t make sense and did nothing but get me looking to lower something that was not there and to add things I don’t need in an amount I don’t know.

I’ll stick with my own testing of the “biggies” and use a regular small water change to maintain the small trace stuff.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new