ID AND COST

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Look what kind of coral is this and cost

ac317793-81db-4848-be70-1850612c6b3a.png
 
Maybe a facial, and since it’s Black Friday you might find it for $10, and regular 20-30$, or more depending on who’s name is on it and what coral shop you’re dealing with.

It is encrusting the plug so it seems to be healthy enough.
 
Maybe a facial, and since it’s Black Friday you might find it for $10, and regular 20-30$, or more depending on who’s name is on it and what coral shop you’re dealing with.

It is encrusting the plug so it seems to be healthy enough.
I agree definitely a favia as far as actual name it may help to look on websites like wwc or topshelf aquatics sometimes when I get a coral I absolutely cannot id I will show it to my local lfs best of luck
 
Is it a Micromussa lordhowensis or a Aussie ist not a favia I have one and It doesn't look that that
 
Is it a Micromussa lordhowensis or a Aussie ist not a favia I have one and It doesn't look that that
not Micromussa, Micromussa have coenosarcs that form a lip over their thecae. They also have a different flesh texture.
 
Yes it looks just like a Dipsastraea Coral that you so much I never saw one like this so I need to get it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new