ID coral pleasee

Divemaster561

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
72
Location
Hobe sound
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220806_181317.jpg
terrible photo but can I have help ID this meaty guy
 
I'm thinking a acan
 
20220806_181317.jpg
terrible photo but can I have help ID this meaty guy
I'm not 100% sure. I initially thought lobo too at first.. but I think the girl working there gave me an expensive coral for way to cheap.. that's why I'm trying to ID so I know 4 sure..
 
I'm not 100% sure. I initially thought lobo too at first.. but I think the girl working there gave me an expensive coral for way to cheap.. that's why I'm trying to ID so I know 4 sure..
Expensive corals for cheap isn’t always a bad thing .
 
I have acans I'm a stick freak but I started a tank with both is tricky .. I have so many acans.. I've set up a sweet system though.. A1 prime lights macro aqua M-50 surface skimmer.. iv drips ( I was in nursing school automatically had to have them ) Kalk drip.. RO drip.. matrix and some other good shizz for my filtration.. just got a 700 gal resivor going to start a huge system soon ! Can't wait!
 

Attachments

  • 20220809_002821.jpg
    20220809_002821.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220809_003508.jpg
    20220809_003508.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 41
I have acans I'm a stick freak but I started a tank with both is tricky .. I have so many acans.. I've set up a sweet system though.. A1 prime lights macro aqua M-50 surface skimmer.. iv drips ( I was in nursing school automatically had to have them ) Kalk drip.. RO drip.. matrix and some other good shizz for my filtration.. just got a 700 gal resivor going to start a huge system soon ! Can't wait!
Good luck w them. Micromussa ftw.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new