ID Coral pls. Brown looking

ninjatech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please help me figure out what these are . Brown looking coral ? I think... what is it and do I get rid of it. they seem to be growing HELP!!!!!!!

brown coral.jpg

OP
OP
N

ninjatech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might be your lighting spectrum that makes them look brown
Wll BIG question DO I leave them in my tank . I have like 6 rose bubble tip they look fine to me..they split from 2 ..Im not sure where these brown one came from.

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes baby bta's aren't colorful... so this is really a toss up. They look a little too full bodied for Marjiano but that doesn't mean they aren't. +1 to checking out Lionfishlair and taking them to your lfs for an in person ID.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes baby bta's aren't colorful... so this is really a toss up. They look a little too full bodied for Marjiano but that doesn't mean they aren't. +1 to checking out Lionfishlair and taking them to your lfs for an in person ID.
Majanos can bubble up like btas. If there is that many and popped up quick id lean more towards majanos then btas but the picture isnt clear enough for me to make a positive id

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back