ID for Soft Coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deathgrip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deathgrip

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
11
Location
Turkey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I bought following soft coral yesterday from LFS. I did some search but could not find it yet. Polyps are so tiny compared to Jasmine Polyp or Clove Polyp.

Help would be appreciated.

IMG_2194.png
 
Hello,

I bought following soft coral yesterday from LFS. I did some search but could not find it yet. Polyps are so tiny compared to Jasmine Polyp or Clove Polyp.

Help would be appreciated.

IMG_2194.png
Found it

Blue/Green Sympodium (Sympodium sp.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new