ID help needed.. friend or foe..p

  • Thread starter Thread starter ramasezz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ramasezz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone...

I have a few zoas.. one of them was not opening, gave it a dip in seachem reef dip and put it in a QT.. that's when o noticed this... there are no others like it in the tank.. at least this is the only one I've spotted...

Need your help to know if this is good or bad...

04e27eb73f7ac45c3bc8715f83b25e97.jpg


60ba66a96dae8e775bd2ff870aea216b.jpg


4c796eae1014ca29f03fb5d17c357f9b.jpg


620215f6d2a6ebc2261fc188fafd0cc7.jpg
 
It's hard in the outside.. and it's shaped slightly spiral like.. and the opening is at one end of the spiral..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new