ID help please

went broke reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maricultured colonies. so no lineage. All I can tell is that they are not a millie or a tenuis. Any info would be great and if it looks like a k own piece let me know , I'm curious.

20220918_201006.jpg 20220918_200956.jpg
 
Top looks like spongeodes and bottom hard to see on my phone but may be lemonade acro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new