ID help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devildai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devildai

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Cove
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frag as a dealers choice but have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

20230107_161152.jpg 20230107_161121.jpg
 
I had a friend say possibly a space invader chalice but they had never seen one with the yellow skirt.
 
I got this frag as a dealers choice but have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

20230107_161152.jpg 20230107_161121.jpg
Looks like green yellow eye chalice or Raja Rampage Chalice. Not space invader
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new