ID help with sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEREMY82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JEREMY82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
183
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I've been in hobby for quite a while.well unfortunately there was a fish store I would purchase frags from sometimes but the owner never new the I D of what I would purchase. Now I would just like to know .

1483720927171-13264433.jpg


1483720967803-1634190139.jpg


1483721302086-1984094777.jpg


1483721368295679339269.jpg
 
U think some better pics may help with Id?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new